THE 5TH ANNUAL PHILADELPHIA TRAVEL & ADVENTURE SHOW BRINGS TOP TRAVEL EXPERTS, THOUSANDS OF VACATION OPTIONS AND INTERNATIONAL CULTURE
TO THE PA CONVENTION CENTER THIS SATURDAY & SUNDAY
Celebrity Speakers Include Travel Personalities Pauline Frommer, Peter Greenberg,
Andrew McCarthy, Rudy Maxa and Patricia Schultz
U.S. State Department Accepting On-Site Passport Applications; Attendees Applying
for Passports Get in Free
PHILADELPHIA, PA – The 5th Annual Philadelphia Travel & Adventure Show, Philadelphia’s only major consumer travel event, will be at the Pennsylvania Convention Center on March 9-10, 2019. Visitors will be part of an exciting travel and cultural marketplace, sharing a taste of international and local travel, authentic cultural entertainment, educational content as well as thousands of dollars in show-only travel deals. Included in the price of admission is Federal Row, where the US State Department and Passport Agency will be accepting new passport applications, renewing passports, and even taking passport photos on site.
Located at PA Convention Center (Hall D), the Travel & Adventure Show will feature hundreds of travel experts from around the planet, must-have travel products and gadgets, engaging speakers and fun suitable for the whole family. With a new motion thrill ride, to the Outer Banks, NC “Green Screen” photo booth, and the Camp Cody S’mores Station, all activities are family friendly.
“This is the largest travel show in the Philadelphia metro-area and is like a mini-world vacation in and of itself,” said Unicomm CEO, John Golicz. “Philadelphia-area residents who love to travel come to the event to tour the global sights and sounds, receive educational content during hands-on seminars, as well as become inspired to take their next trip from experts from around the globe.”
Travel Celebrity Line-up –
- Andrew McCarthy, Award-Winning Writer, Actor, and Director will take you through his personal journey and give you tips on how to look at the world through a different lens.
- Beat the hotel and airline companies at their own game with a fascinating presentation from Peter Greenberg, Emmy-Award Winning Investigative Reporter / Producer and CBS News Travel Editor.
- New York Times Bestselling author of 1,000 Places to See Before You Die, Patricia Schultz, will take you around the world at hidden gems to add to your bucket list.
- Pauline Frommer, Editorial Director of the Frommer Guides and Publisher of Frommers.com, will be on hand to tell you how to spend less and see more on your next vacation.
- Learn about the secrets that travel experts never tell you from Rudy Maxa with Award-Winning Travel Journalist, Travel Expert, Radio & TV Host.
- Jack Maxwell, Host of Booze Traveler on the Travel Channel and the podcast, “I Don’t Drink Alone” will be discussing celebrating cultures through the lens of the cocktail glass.
Savvy Traveler Theater Provides Tips to Travel Smarter
Travel experts will cover a range of topics at the Savvy Traveler Theater, including how to travel safer and cheaper, how to maximize reward points, packing tips and other travel hacks designed to maximize the travel experience.
Discover the World at the Destination Theater
Local destination experts will help attendees plan, personalize and book their next vacations while sharing their inside knowledge in workshops right on the show floor. From New Hampshire to Italy to the Caribbean and countless local drive destinations, visitors will learn how to travel like a local at these half hour sessions.
Experience Music and Dance from Around the World
Featuring cultural performances from around the globe, the Global Beats Theater invite visitors to enjoy authentic cultural music and dance presentations with more than 20 sessions throughout the weekend.
The Philadelphia Travel & Adventure Show will take place March 9th and 10th at the Pennsylvania Convention Center, Hall D. The show opens at 9:30 a.m. Saturday for travel professionals; the public can attend from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Sunday. Attendees can purchase single-day and two-day tickets online now for the discounted rate of $11/$18 with promo code: PHPR19 or on-site for $15/$22. Children 16 and under are free and on-site tickets can be purchased with cash only. For tickets and event information, visit http://www.travelshows.com/philadelphia
Contact a Mad Hatter Travel Adviser TODAY to BOOK your next Vacation!
Mad Hatter Adventures is a FULL SERVICE and AWARD WINNING Agency
They are an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner
Contact them TODAY for ALL your travel needs!