We’re chilling out this summer with some deliciously refreshing cool treats at Walt Disney World Resort. If you’re looking for a way to cool off between all of your exciting activities in the parks, then this is the list for you! Here’s a list with just a few ways to cool off on both coasts! And if you’re wanting to speed up your cool-downs, pay in advance and skip the line by mobile ordering your treat from select locations via the My Disney Experience app at Walt Disney World Resort.
Magic Kingdom Park
- Snack on a scoop of ice cream or even a sundae at Plaza Ice Cream Parlor and be sure to grab the It’s a Party! Sundae and the Sugar Cookie Sandwich available through July 31.
- Try one of the many delicious flavors of soft serve available at Aloha Isle (Dole Whip Pineapple), Sunshine Tree Terrace (Orange-Vanilla Swirl and Redd’s Revenge Float with strawberry soft-serve and Fanta Strawberry), Storybook Treats (Dole Whip – Lemon and Lime), and Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies (Try the new 2319 Cone with mango-vanilla swirl soft-serve).
- Grab a Space Ranger Slush at The Lunching Pad or Wonderland Slush at Cheshire Café.
- Try one of the awesome specialty beverages (like the Awesome Mix Slushy, the I Am Root root beer float, the Destroyer Punch, or the Galaxy Juice) available through August 18 at Fife & Drum for “Guardians of the Galaxy – Awesome Mix Live!”.
- Indulge in fresh Italian Gelato from Gelati in the Italy pavilion.
- Scoop up some Kakigōri (Japanese shaved ice) from Kabuki Cafe in the Japan pavilion.
- Stop by L’Artisan des Glaces in the France pavilion for unique flavors of ice cream and macaron ice cream sandwiches.
- Celebrate Disney’s “The Lion King” with the No Worries Panna Cotta (raspberry, papaya, and mango panna cotta with cookie crumbles and white chocolate!) at Refreshment Outpost.
- Wash down your fish and chips with a Frozen Pimm’s Lemonade at the UK Beer Cart, made with frozen Minute Maid Lemonade, Sprite, and gin.
- Make a pit stop at The Land Cart with Frozen Fanta Blue Raspberry and Frozen Minute Maid Lemonade or grab a Blueberry Slushy at the Canada Popcorn Cart.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Take a break and enjoy a build-your-own sundae with the new Burgers and Sundaes experience at Restaurantosaurus starting August 18.
- Beat the heat with one of the many treats inspired by Disney’s “The Lion King” throughout the park like the Simba Ice Cream Sandwich, Simba’s Sunset Dole Whip, the King’s Cooler, the Asante Slush, or the Bugs ‘n Grub Waffle Cone – check out my recent Foodie Guide for more info.
- Feel like a billion bucks with Scrooge McDuck’s Billionaire Bacon Caramel Sundae, available at Dino-Bite Snacks in DinoLand U.S.A.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Sip on a milkshake from Dockside Diner.
- Enjoy hand-dipped ice cream, sundaes, and ice cream sandwiches from Hollywood Scoops.
- Get in on the action with the incredible Frozone Slush (Fanta Blue Raspberry with whipped cream) or the Secret Identity (Frozen Coca-Cola with cherry cotton candy) from the Neighborhood Bakery.
- Get refreshed Green Alien-style with the Mystic Portal Punch at Woody’s Lunch Box.
- Try one of the many specialty beverages (like the Violet Sake Slushie from YeSake) and desserts available for Disney Springs Flavors of Florida 2019, available through Sept. 2.
- Grab an artisanal shake from D-Luxe Burger like the S’mores Gelato Shake or the Salted Caramel Gelato Shake.
With all of these cold treats, you’re sure to have a great time this summer! And don’t forget, you can always stay hydrated with a complimentary cup of ice water available at any food and beverage location that serves fountain beverages.
Ready to Book YOUR Adventure?
Contact a Mad Hatter Adventures Travel Advisor TODAY!!!! Info@MadHatterAdv.com or 1-844-M-HATTER
Mad Hatter Adventures is a FULL SERVICE, AWARD WINNING Agency. They are an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. Contact them TODAY for ALL your travel needs! Info@MadHatterAdv.com 1-844-M-HATTER