Summer is here, and now, more than ever, is the time to visit Walt Disney World Resort before the clock strikes midnight on limited-time magical moments across all four theme parks.
Or maybe fall is the fairest time of all for you? Never fear – several recently opened experiences will extend their stays. Here’s a look at what’s happening over the next few months across the Walt Disney World theme parks:
Now It’s Time to Say Goodbye …
Mickey & Minnie’s Surprise Celebration at Magic Kingdom Park
- Drop by Town Square Theater to meet Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse together – in special celebratory outfits – as part of Mickey & Minnie’s Surprise Celebration. (Ends Sept. 30)
- Discover seldom-seen Disney friends at the flagpole in Town Square. (Ends Sept. 30)
Entertainment at Epcot
- Bid a fond farewell to “IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth,” as the nighttime spectacular’s nearly 20-year run at World Showcase Lagoon draws to a close. (Ends Sept. 30)
- Take a musical journey through the cosmos with Star-Lord and Gamora during Guardians of the Galaxy – Awesome Mix Live! at the America Gardens Theatre. (Ends Aug. 18)
An Incredible Celebration at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Leap into action at Pixar Place during “The Super Shindig” dance party with Mr. Incredible, Mrs. Incredible and Frozone. (Ends Sept. 30)
“Hakuna Matata Time Dance Party” at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Walk on the wild side during this raucous celebration where young adventurers let their inner animals roam free on the dance floor along with their pals Timon and Rafiki. (Ends Sept. 30)
… And There’s Still Plenty of New Magic in Our World
Several special experiences new to Walt Disney World in 2019 will continue into the fall and beyond, including:
- Dance with favorite Disney pals in front of Cinderella Castle during “Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party” at Magic Kingdom.
- Become a rookie racer and learn the rules of the road during Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Also at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, step into the world of Disney and Pixar’s “Monsters, Inc.,” or meet Edna Mode from Disney and Pixar’s “The Incredibles.”
- Take in the grandeur of the Tree of Life at Disney’s Animal Kingdom as it awakens anew each night with scenes inspired by “The Lion King,” or snap a photo in front of special “Lion King” backdrops perfect for sharing on social media.
- Also at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, see the nighttime show “Rivers of Light: We Are One,” now featuring additional imagery and familiar animal characters.
Immersive Themed Lands Take You Inside Favorite Stories
- Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom immerses you in a mystical world of massive floating mountains, bioluminescent rainforests and breathtaking new experiences.
- Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios makes you feel like an “honorary toy” as you play alongside Woody, Buzz Lightyear and other favorite Toy Story characters. While in Andy’s backyard, take a ride on Slinky Dog Dash or grab a bite to eat at Woody’s Lunch Box.
Ready to Book YOUR Adventure?
Contact a Mad Hatter Adventures Travel Advisor TODAY!!!! Info@MadHatterAdv.com or 1-844-M-HATTER
Mad Hatter Adventures is a FULL SERVICE, AWARD WINNING Agency. They are an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. Contact them TODAY for ALL your travel needs! Info@MadHatterAdv.com 1-844-M-HATTER